February 1, 2013
- Escape from Planet Earth Screening with Jane Lynch
- STACEY YOU WON!!!
- Macaroni Kid East Bronx is hosting a Baby Brunch!
- Are you ready to look 7 years younger?
- NORMA H YOU WON!!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- The World of Disney
- Valentine's Day Project/Gift
- Free iPhone Cooking Apps for Kids
- Make Homemade Kool-Aid® Play Dough
- Sneakin' In Science: Making Learning Fun!
- Events Changes due occur
a four pack of ticket vouchers
Calling all super heroes! Super Grover has lost his super-ness! Never fear, the fabulous five Super Heroes are here -- featuring Elmo as Captain Fuzzy! Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe and all their furry friends are on a quest to put the “super” back in Super Grover. Singing and dancing their way through fun lessons on healthy habits, they discover how exercise, rest, nutritious food and good hygiene can save Super Grover -- and turn your children into Super Heroes, too! You’ll be feeling good when Elmo’s Super Heroes! comes to town!
New Play Zone Experience
Come and Play BEFORE the Show! VEE Corporation introduces Play Zone at Sesame Street Live - a fun new way for children to experience their favorite street! Imagine your child sitting in Big Bird's nest, popping up in Oscar's trash can, twirling in Zoe's dance studio or visiting Elmo's World. You never know who'll make an appearance! Families won't want to miss a single picture-perfect moment. Play Zone opens one hour before the show - best of all, Play Zone is FREE with your Sesame Street Live ticket.
- Ticket prices: $15, $26, $46 (Prime), $71 (VIP) & $141 (Sunny Seats). (The $5.00 is on top of all tickets over 15. Any tickets $15.00 and under will not have a facility fee).
- Group savings available. Groups 10+ call 212-465-6080.
- Additional fees/surcharges may apply.
Get the ultimate fan experience with Sunny Seats!
Sunny Seats include VIP seating, a Meet & Greet with Elmo and another Sesame Street Live character before the show, plus access to the Sesame Street Live Play Zone before the general public!
Thursday February 7 11:00 am
Friday February 8 11:00 am
Saturday February 9 10:30 am, 2:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Sunday February 10 10:30 am, 2:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Wednesday February 13 11:00 am
Thursday February 14 11:00 am
Friday February 15 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Saturday February 16 10:30 am, 2:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Sunday February 17 10:30 am, 2:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Monday February 18 10:30 am & 2:00 pm
Comment here with your favorite Sesame Street character for a chance to win 4 tickets to the live show!
Of course you must be a subscriber, winner will be chosen February 4, 2013 at 7 pm via random.org
Official rules to this giveaway
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC